Accessibility Statement for Deering Wine.com
This is an accessibility statement from Deering Wine.
Measures to support accessibility
takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Deering Wine has taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience on Deeringwine.com
- The deeringwine.com website is monitored and tested regularly.
- Deeringwine.com has leveraged the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 as reference to ensure the web content made available from this site is more accessible for individuals with disabilities and user friendly for everyone.These globally recognized best practices (as recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium) consist of three levels of accessibility measurement (A, AA, and AAA). To the greatest extent feasible, deeringwine.com has elected to conform to Level AA of these guidelines.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
WCAG 2.1 level AA.
the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- For Windows users: JAWS and Chrome or NVDA and Firefox
- For Mac users: VoiceOver and Safari or VoiceOver and Chrome
- For mobile users: VoiceOver for the iPhone and TalkBack for Android devices
relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
assessed the accessibility of
by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on
14 March 2022
using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.